The mission of Borbonese is to guarantee full Customer satisfaction.
If for some reason Customers are not satisfied with orders, they may exercise the right to opt-out, without any penalty, within 10 working days of the day of receipt of products purchased on www.borbonese.com.
Returned products must be consigned to the carriers within ten (10) working days of the date of receipt. Products may be returned by consigning the package to the carriers indicated by Borbonese (UPS), or using another carrier, only after completing the Returns Form available online in the Customers Service area in order to obtain a return code number. It is not possible to exchange an ordered garment with another one.
Conditions for exercising the right to opt-out
• The right to opt-out is deemed to be correctly exercised when the following conditions are entirely fulfilled:
• the Returns Form must be correctly completed and submitted to Borbonese within ten (10) working days of the date of delivery. Communication may alternatively be submitted, always within the same term, by registered post with recorded delivery to the address: Borbonese – Attention of: Customer Service, Via Nazionale, 99 40065 Pianoro (Bologna); or alternatively by telegram or fax, to be confirmed by registered post with recorded delivery within the following 48 hours;
• products must not have been used, worn, washed, or damaged;
• product identification tags must still be attached;
• products must be returned in their original packaging;
• returned products must be sent to Borbonese in a single consignment. Borbonese reserve the right to refuse the return of products from the same order if these are returned and consigned at different times;
• returned products must be consigned to the carrier within ten (10) working days of the date of receipt of the products.
If Customers abide by all the required conditions, Borbonese will refund the cost of the purchased products. If Customers opt to use the carrier UPS they are not responsible for transport costs on returns. If customers opt to use a different carrier they are responsible in first person for payment of transport costs on returns. Customers will be informed if returns cannot be accepted due to non compliance with the conditions stipulated above. In the latter case, Customers may choose to receive the products again at their own expense. If Customers refuse the reconsignment of goods, Borbonese reserve the right to retain the products together with the relative amounts paid for the purchase of the same.
Times and methods of refund
• After Borbonese receive returns and check compliance with all the requirements, Customers are sent an e-mail confirming acceptance of the returns. Regardless of the form of payment utilized by the Customer (credit/debit card, or payment in cash on delivery), Borbonese will refund payments within the shortest possible time, and always within thirty (30) days of the date of communication of the exercise of the right to opt-out, and once it has been ascertained that the opt-out has been exercised in compliance with all the conditions stipulated above.
• The effective time required for the crediting or refunding of amounts paid for the purchase of products depends on the methods of payment utilized:
• purchase by credit/debit card: the refund time depends on the company managing the credit/debit card, but is usually completed within two account statements. It should be noted that the value date of the refund is the same as the payment, and so there are no resulting losses in terms of bank interest.
• payment by cash on delivery: refunds are paid into the indicated bank accounts, and so the refund time depends on the correctness of the bank details submitted; normally the refund is completed within thirty (30) days.
Product identification tag
All products sold by Borbonese include identification tags which represent an integral part of the products themselves. Please try on garments without removing the identification tags because products without tags are not accepted as returns.